Colour


I had this photo posted on one of my early post with ISO [i, saw] blog. ( I tried to find the link but I didn't find it, hopefully OOF from ISO [i, saw] blog can help me find the link ). On that posting, I did not do any editing. I thought it was perfect as I was only a few months old into photography but today I was too embarrass to claim it was mine. The white balance was left untouched as I shot it on auto mode and the photo produce a cool tone of blue cast and it's composition was not right too.

Whilst on this post, I am not afraid to admit that I had it edited using Adobe Lightroom 2.0 for it's white balance, cropped for better composition and contrast. I don't know about you, but I learnt that sometimes a photo need a little editing here and there for a punch up, as long as it is not over do it.

0 comments: